THE LEGAL BITS
Last updated: 16th January 2020
End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
Please read this End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using Anchor Quest application.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button and do not download or use the Application.
Anchor Quest grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- a) license, sell, hack, misuse, abuse, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
Modifications to Application
Anchor Quest reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Anchor Quest.
Anchor Quest may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Anchor Quest, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
The information contained on www.anchorquest.org and or Anchor Quest mobile application website and or mobile application (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. Anchor Quest assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Anchor Quest be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
Anchor Quest reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Anchor Quest does not warrant that the website and or mobile application and or mobile application is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Anchor Quest cannot guarantee that all saved content will remain within the app when pushing an update.
Anchor Quest does not store your data anywhere other than on your mobile phone. If you lose your mobile phone or change your mobile device, you will lose the data from the calendar (your fuel’s records and happy moments). We want to minimise the risk of losing your data and also it goes with our live in the present moment encouragement.
External links disclaimer
www.anchorquest.org and or Anchor Quest mobile application website and or mobile application and or mobile application may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Anchor Quest.
Please note that the Anchor Quest does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
This website and or mobile application and or mobile application offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Anchor Quest with other companies and products. Some of the links on are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code
No affiliates currently in place.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website and or mobile application. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website and or mobile application or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by www.anchorquest.org, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website and or mobile application is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old, you can have access to it as long as you seek permission from your parents to do so if you are under 18 years old. Parents must be aware they are solely responsible for the effects of their under age child accessing to our website and or mobile application.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Responsibility of Contributors.
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the or about the Website and or mobile application, post links on the Website and or mobile application, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website and or mobile application (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer or mobile device software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
◦the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
◦the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
◦your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
◦your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
◦you have, in the case of Content that includes computer or mobile device code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by www.anchorquest.org or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to www.anchorquest.org for inclusion on your Website and or mobile application, you grant www.anchorquest.org a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, www.anchorquest.org will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website and or mobile application, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, www.anchorquest.org has the right (though not the obligation) to, in www.anchorquest.org’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in www.anchorquest.org’s reasonable opinion, violates any www.anchorquest.org policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website and or mobile application to any individual or entity for any reason, in www.anchorquest.org’s sole discretion. www.anchorquest.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
◦By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay www.anchorquest.org the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Responsibility of Website and or mobile application Visitors. www.anchorquest.org has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer or mobile device software, posted to the Website and or mobile application, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website and or mobile application, www.anchorquest.org does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer or mobile device systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website and or mobile application may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website and or mobile application may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. www.anchorquest.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website and or mobile application, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer or mobile device software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.anchorquest.org links, and that link to www.anchorquest.org. www.anchorquest.org does not have any control over those non-www.anchorquest.org websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-www.anchorquest.org website and or mobile application or webpage, www.anchorquest.org does not represent or imply that it endorses such website and or mobile application or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer or mobile device systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. www.anchorquest.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-www.anchorquest.org websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As www.anchorquest.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.anchorquest.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify www.anchorquest.org in accordance with www.anchorquest.org’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. www.anchorquest.org will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. www.anchorquest.org will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website and or mobile application if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of www.anchorquest.org or others. In the case of such termination, www.anchorquest.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to www.anchorquest.org.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from www.anchorquest.org to you any www.anchorquest.org or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with www.anchorquest.org. www.anchorquest.org, www.anchorquest.org, the www.anchorquest.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.anchorquest.org, or the Website and or mobile application are trademarks or registered trademarks of www.anchorquest.org or www.anchorquest.org’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and or mobile application may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website and or mobile application grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any www.anchorquest.org or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. www.anchorquest.org reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. www.anchorquest.org reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at www.anchorquest.org,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. www.anchorquest.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website and or mobile application following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. www.anchorquest.org may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website and or mobile application (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. www.anchorquest.org may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and or mobile application at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.anchorquest.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website and or mobile application. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by www.anchorquest.org if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from www.anchorquest.org’s notice to you thereof; provided that, www.anchorquest.org can terminate the Website and or mobile application immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website and or mobile application is provided “as is”. www.anchorquest.org and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither www.anchorquest.org nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website and or mobile application will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website and or mobile application at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will www.anchorquest.org, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to www.anchorquest.org under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. www.anchorquest.org shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. This website and or mobile application is not a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and or mobile application does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer medical advice.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.anchorquest.org, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and or mobile application, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between www.anchorquest.org and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of www.anchorquest.org, or by the posting by www.anchorquest.org of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website and or mobile application will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in United Kingdom. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in United Kingdom, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; www.anchorquest.org may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Rights and Responsibilities of Use
You have the right not to share the data that your calendar displays, however if you or anyone else presses the share button accidentally, you will be solely responsible for the content that is being displayed. We encourage common sense and not use depictive racist, incendiary, defamatory words or plain rude words that would cause embarrassment to you should that ever happen.
Retention of the Right to Change the App at Any Time
From time to time we might modify the design of the app and any of this “Legal bits” document. This will be based on user feedback or from our intention is to improve and give the user a better experience..
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to modify any of the “Legal bits” at any time without notice.
Law requirements in different countries
If for any reason any of the content of the app breaks your country’s laws, please kindly let us know so we can put a restriction on the selling platforms Google PlayStore and Apple.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer or mobile device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
When you communicate with us, we expect a minimum level of respect, a greeting, a thank you.. Manners are free and we are certainly humans!
To get the most of this app we will attempt to send you notifications. We do not guarantee that the notification service will be accessible around the clock.
We either own the content of every single thing that has been applied to this app or we have credited the authors in this “The legal bits” document, Credits section. If we are unknowingly infringing copyright laws, please kindly let us know and we will look into this as soon as we can. The content is protected by Copyright laws.
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, or if you have any questions about any sections of this document, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com so we can review and amend, if necessary any information found to be incorrect.
Proper or Expected Usage:
This app will have information as accurate as you input it. You can record the fuel for each day if you answer the questions, we will not give the option for someone to add it for a date in the past as we want to encourage discipline and take a few minutes for yourself to reflect on your day and your well being, because your health is what matters the most. If you find a compromising bug please let us know as soon as possible so we don’t jeopardise people’s privacy.
If you ever feel like violating these rules and guidelines, by being abusive in any way towards us or other users of the app, we might pursue legal advice.
You will be held accountable for your actions and conduct.
www.anchorquest.org (“www.anchorquest.org”) operates www.anchorquest.org and may operate other websites. It is www.anchorquest.org’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Website and or mobile application Visitors
Like most website and or mobile application operators, www.anchorquest.org collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. www.anchorquest.org’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how www.anchorquest.org’s visitors use its website and or mobile application. From time to time, www.anchorquest.org may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website and or mobile application.
www.anchorquest.org also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.anchorquest.org blogs/sites. www.anchorquest.org only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to www.anchorquest.org’s websites choose to interact with www.anchorquest.org in ways that require www.anchorquest.org to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that www.anchorquest.org gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.anchorquest.org to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with www.anchorquest.org are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, www.anchorquest.org collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with www.anchorquest.org. www.anchorquest.org does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website and or mobile application-related activities.
www.anchorquest.org may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. www.anchorquest.org may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, www.anchorquest.org does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
www.anchorquest.org discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on www.anchorquest.org’s behalf or to provide services available at www.anchorquest.org’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using www.anchorquest.org’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. www.anchorquest.org will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, www.anchorquest.org discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when www.anchorquest.org believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of www.anchorquest.org, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of www.anchorquest.org website and or mobile application and have supplied your email address, www.anchorquest.org may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with www.anchorquest.org and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. www.anchorquest.org takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If www.anchorquest.org, or substantially all of its assets, were to be acquired, or in the unlikely event that www.anchorquest.org goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of www.anchorquest.org may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the entirety of this document at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
www.anchorquest.org is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and or mobile application, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.anchorquest.org may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: January 2018
What we collect
Only your phone’s model when you send us a “Feedback” email as well as storing the email in the Gmail account servers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website and or mobile application according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website and or mobile application. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website and or mobile application on each subsequent visit, or to another website and or mobile application that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website and or mobile application to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies used on this website and or mobile application have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and or mobile application and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website and or mobile application. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website and or mobile application, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website and or mobile application works.
By using our website and or mobile application, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Category 3: functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website and or mobile application to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website and or mobile application may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
By using our website and or mobile application, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Category 4: targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website and or mobile application operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and or mobile application and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organizations.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Links to other websites
Our website and or mobile application may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and or mobile application. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website and or mobile application in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website and or mobile application, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: email@example.com
SENDING MESSAGES TO US with reCAPTCHA
GDPR compliance for Super Socializer WordPress Plugin: http://support.heateor.com/gdpr-and-our-plugins/